Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. also known as BRP Associates, Inc. was founded in October of 2012 “At 389 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn NY 11217” & 2nd location “9201 Flatlands Avenue Brooklyn NY 11236” on February 2013 3rd location “4405 Avenue D Brooklyn New York 11203 March 2014” & in 2015 BRP 4th Office at “2106 Bath Avenue Brooklyn New York 11214” in Bensonhurst August 2016 & in 2017 BRP purchase the property @ 522 West 37 Street between 10 Avenue & 11 Avenue at the “Hudson Yard” across the street of Jacob Javitz to open its 5th Office location in Manhattan by Jean-Paul Ho with more offices to come.
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. is privately owned & operated – Every office location is owned & operated by Brooklyn Real Property. This means that we do not rent we own all of our property that we operate from & we advocate homeownership.
Prior to founding Brooklyn Real Property founder/owner has been selling Real Estate Full Time since 1986 and during this time he has helped millions of families! Jean-Paul Ho is a 5 star rated broker at many website such as Zillow, Propertyshark, Trulia, StreetEasy, Angie’s list & many more! There are many news articles & stories pertaining to Jean-Paul Ho accomplishment – Jean-Paul Ho is always sought out for his professional knowledge of today Real Estate news & trend by top News company – which he was featured in New York Times, Daily News, New York Post, New 12 & News 1, AM News, Metro, Courier Life, Canarsie Courier, Brooklyn Eagle & Much more! Jean-Paul Ho was also award & recognize “Proclaimation”on the “Asian Heritage month” by Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz for all his volunteer and donation to the community of Brooklyn. Please see for yourself & feel free to Google Jean-Paul Ho
- Jean-Paul Ho started as Full Time salesperson then promoted to Manager & Partner of Beck Real Estate located at 1825 Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn NY 11210
- Jean-Paul Ho was promoted to office manager after 5 years of being the top salesperson & became partner in 1995 of Beck Real Estate Ltd.(Eventually close down in 2005)
- Jean Paul Ho joined Fillmore Real Estate Ltd. as manager of 9216 Avenue L branch (One of Fillmore worst producing office which was about to close down) with 5 salespeople
- Due to Jean Paul Ho rapid growth in recruiting & success in sales (Sales & Closing raised by 4X) 9216 Avenue L moved to 9317 Avenue L “Fillmore first MEGA Ultra Modern office” that can accommodate up to 100 salespeople!t
- Fillmore Avenue L office was #1 in Contract, closing, team award, Milestone award, Top producer award, Chairman circle companywide CONSISTENTLY!! Besides the below exclusive project- Jean-Paul Ho was manager of 9317 Avenue L branch # 8 which was Fillmore # 1 companywide sales office since 1996. Eventually Jean-Paul was promoted to Fillmore Real Estate Ltd. as Senior Vice President. He also founded the mentorship program companywide!
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to Exclusively market & sale “Seaview Estates Condominium” in Canarsie 223 rental unit converted to Condominium- Jean-Paul Ho Exclusively sold out & converted all sponsor market rental unit to Condo owners in 12 month which was supposed to be a 2 year project!
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Mill Harbor Condominium” 208 newly build luxury condominium- 1980 Bergen in Brooklyn NY 11234 Was sold out by Jean-Paul as director of sale in 2010!
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Lenox Road Condominium” 20 Boutique Newly build luxury condominium- 337 Lenox road in Brooklyn NY 11226 Was sold out by Jean-Paul as director of sale in 2010!
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Avenue K Condominium” 18 Boutique Newly build luxury condominium- 8413 Avenue K in Brooklyn NY 11236 Was sold out by Jean-Paul as director of sale in 2012!
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to Exclusively market “Brighton by the Sea Condominium” 13 Boutique Newly build luxury condominium- 3041 Brighton 2nd Street in Brooklyn NY 11235 Jean-Paul as director of Marketing completed the project in 2012 after Hurricane Sandy devastated the area.
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to Exclusively market & sale “Meadowwood at Gateway Condominium” formerly Fairfield towers Brooklyn largest Mitch Lama- Conversion from rental to Condominium with 1,152 unit 11 towers & 48 Townhouse on 22 acres! Located at 12205 Flatlands Avenue Brooklyn New York 11207 “East New York section” Jean-Paul as director of sale helped market, plan, coordinate from rendering, black herring to initial sales & conversion, financing, grants, host seminar, educate & train on-site sales people! Total of 620 unit (Insider & outsider) was sold with 5 price increase exclusively by Jean-Paul & his team (No co broke or outside agency) Even in the worst U.S Financial time- Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Lafayette Estates” formerly a Mitch Lama- and the Bronx Largest Conversion from rental to Co Operative with 1,800 unit 8 towers! Located at 825 Morrison Avenue Soundview, Bronx New York 10473 “Soundview section” Jean-Paul as director of sale oversee insider & outsider sales from rendering, staging, seminars & conversion! 220 unit was sold with 2 price increase exclusively by Jean-Paul & his team (No cobroke or outside agency) Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Lafayette Estates” formerly a Mitch Lama- and the Bronx Largest Conversion from rental to Co Operative with 1,800 unit 8 towers! Located at 825 Morrison Avenue Soundview, Bronx New York 10473 “Soundview section” Jean-Paul as director of sale oversee sales from rendering, staging, seminars & conversion! 220 unit was sold with 2 price increase exclusively by Jean-Paul & his team (No Cobroke or outside agency) Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
- Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “100 West 93 Street” also known as “Leader House” formerly a Rental to Luxury Condominium with 279 unit 32 story tower! Located at 100 West 93 Street, NY New York 10025 “Upper West Side section” Jean-Paul as director of sale oversee insider sales only & his team! Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
Why Work With Us?
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. & Jean-Paul Ho will maximize the value of your Real Property & you will get the maximum exposure! We are a member of both REBNY Manhattan Multiple Listing Service OLR & Real Plus, New York State Multiple Listing Services (with over 83,000 member) as well as 4 Stockholder of BNYMLS Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service with over 22,000 real estate member (Most Brokerage firm only belong to one) Jean-Paul Ho currently sits on the Executive Board of Director & Chairman of education for the BNYMLS since 2012 besides being a Realtor Member (Higher standard of R.E ethics) Jean-Paul Ho is also a member of CAREA Chinese American Real Estate Association with thousands of member nationwide & in overseas. And a New York State Certify Real Estate InstructorLearn More
With over 25 Years plus experience Jean-Paul Ho & Brooklyn Real Property has built many relationships with non profits, title companies, attorneys, Mortgage Companies & national banks and much more! BRP will bring you the whole package to orchestrate a smooth, stress free and fast closing and help you get maximum dollar amount in your pocket for your property! Every buyer will be pre approved prior to showing your property. (See our pre approval form with DTI) Let us show you how we can maximize the value of your property & investment!Get Started
We also do Rentals! When you rent your apartment – how do you or any other Real Estate company qualify their potential tenant? Imagine renting to a convicted sexual child molester with great credit, income & assets? We are the only broker that besides verifying income, reference, occupation, assets & running all 3 credit repository (Trans union, Experian, Equifax) we will do a FULL background check ( County, State ,Federal, international Criminal check & Municipal search with Tenant landlord court & home visit (making sure they are not hoarders) take pictures on EVERY potential tenant! No FEE to you as landlord?View Rentals
Posted on August 09, 2011
Delores J. Ho, Jean Paul I have also done business with Fillmore Real Estate, specifically with Jean Paul Ho. I must say my experience was far more different. He patiently walked me through every step of the home buying process. He answered my questions, and I had many questions because I was a first time buyer. We live in a busy world, and I'm sure Jean Paul has lots of clients, but if I called and couldn't speak to him, he did return my messages. I would definitely recommend him and Fillmore Real Estate to anyone I know who is looking to buy.