Who we are:
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. also known as BRP Associates, Inc. was founded in October of 2012 “At 389 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn NY 11217” & 2nd location “9201 Flatlands Avenue Brooklyn NY 11236” on February 2013 3rd location “4405 Avenue D Brooklyn New York 11203 March 2014” & in 2015 BRP 4th Office at “2106 Bath Avenue Brooklyn New York 11214” in Bensonhurst August 2016 & in 2017 BRP purchase the property @ 522 West 37 Street between 10 Avenue & 11 Avenue at the “Hudson Yard” across the street of Jacob Javitz to open its 5th Office location in Manhattan by Jean-Paul Ho with more offices to come.
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. is privately owned & operated – Every office location is owned & operated by Brooklyn Real Property. This means that we do not rent we own all of our property that we operate from & we advocate homeownership.
Prior to founding Brooklyn Real Property founder/owner has been selling Real Estate Full Time since 1986 and during this time he has helped millions of families! Jean-Paul Ho is a 5 star rated broker at many website such as Zillow, Propertyshark, Trulia, StreetEasy, Angie’s list & many more! There are many news articles & stories pertaining to Jean-Paul Ho accomplishment – Jean-Paul Ho is always sought out for his professional knowledge of today Real Estate news & trend by top News company – which he was featured in New York Times, Daily News, New York Post, New 12 & News 1, AM News, Metro, Courier Life, Canarsie Courier, Brooklyn Eagle & Much more! Jean-Paul Ho was also award & recognize “Proclaimation”on the “Asian Heritage month” by Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz for all his volunteer and donation to the community of Brooklyn. Please see for yourself & feel free to Google Jean-Paul Ho
• 1986-1994 Jean-Paul Ho started as Full Time salesperson then promoted to Manager & Partner of Beck Real Estate located at 1825 Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn NY 11210
• 1990-1994 Jean-Paul Ho was promoted to office manager after 5 years of being the top salesperson & became partner in 1995 of Beck Real Estate Ltd.(Eventually close down in 2005)
• 1994 Jean Paul Ho joined Fillmore Real Estate Ltd. as manager of 9216 Avenue L branch (One of Fillmore worst producing office which was about to close down) with 5 salespeople
• 1996 Due to Jean Paul Ho rapid growth in recruiting & success in sales (Sales & Closing raised by 4X) 9216 Avenue L moved to 9317 Avenue L “Fillmore first MEGA Ultra Modern office” that can accommodate up to 100 salespeople!
• 1996-2012 Fillmore Avenue L office was #1 in Contract, closing, team award, Milestone award, Top producer award, Chairman circle companywide CONSISTENTLY!! Besides the below exclusive project- Jean-Paul Ho was manager of 9317 Avenue L branch # 8 which was Fillmore # 1 companywide sales office since 1996. Eventually Jean-Paul was promoted to Fillmore Real Estate Ltd. as Senior Vice President. He also founded the mentorship program companywide!
• 2004-2005 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to Exclusively market & sale “Seaview Estates Condominium” in Canarsie 223 rental unit converted to Condominium- Jean-Paul Ho Exclusively sold out & converted all sponsor market rental unit to Condo owners in 12 month which was supposed to be a 2 year project!
• 2008-2010 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Mill Harbor Condominium” 208 newly build luxury condominium- 1980 Bergen in Brooklyn NY 11234 Was sold out by Jean-Paul as director of sale in 2010!
• 2009-2010 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Lenox Road Condominium” 20 Boutique Newly build luxury condominium- 337 Lenox road in Brooklyn NY 11226 Was sold out by Jean-Paul as director of sale in 2010!
• 2010-2012 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Avenue K Condominium” 18 Boutique Newly build luxury condominium- 8413 Avenue K in Brooklyn NY 11236 Was sold out by Jean-Paul as director of sale in 2012!
• 2010-2012 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to Exclusively market “Brighton by the Sea Condominium” 13 Boutique Newly build luxury condominium- 3041 Brighton 2nd Street in Brooklyn NY 11235 Jean-Paul as director of Marketing completed the project in 2012 after Hurricane Sandy devastated the area.
• 2007-2012 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to Exclusively market & sale “Meadowwood at Gateway Condominium” formerly Fairfield towers Brooklyn largest Mitch Lama- Conversion from rental to Condominium with 1,152 unit 11 towers & 48 Townhouse on 22 acres! Located at 12205 Flatlands Avenue Brooklyn New York 11207 “East New York section” Jean-Paul as director of sale helped market, plan, coordinate from rendering, black herring to initial sales & conversion, financing, grants, host seminar, educate & train on-site sales people! Total of 620 unit (Insider & outsider) was sold with 5 price increase exclusively by Jean-Paul & his team (No co broke or outside agency) Even in the worst U.S Financial time- Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
• 2009-2012 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Lafayette Estates” formerly a Mitch Lama- and the Bronx Largest Conversion from rental to Co Operative with 1,800 unit 8 towers! Located at 825 Morrison Avenue Soundview, Bronx New York 10473 “Soundview section” Jean-Paul as director of sale oversee insider & outsider sales
from rendering, staging, seminars & conversion! 220 unit was sold with 2 price increase exclusively by Jean-Paul & his team (No cobroke or outside agency) Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
• 2011-2012 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “Lafayette Estates” formerly a Mitch Lama- and the Bronx Largest Conversion from rental to Co Operative with 1,800 unit 8 towers! Located at 825 Morrison Avenue Soundview, Bronx New York 10473 “Soundview section” Jean-Paul as director of sale oversee sales from rendering, staging, seminars & conversion! 220 unit was sold with 2 price increase exclusively by Jean-Paul & his team (No Cobroke or outside agency) Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
• 2011-2012 Jean-Paul Ho was retained to exclusively market & sale “100 West 93 Street” also known as “Leader House” formerly a Rental to Luxury Condominium with 279 unit 32 story tower! Located at 100 West 93 Street, NY New York 10025 “Upper West Side section” Jean-Paul as director of sale oversee insider sales only & his team! Jean Paul left to Open Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. & Jean-Paul Ho will maximize the value of your Real Property & you will get the maximum exposure! We are a member of both REBNY Manhattan Multiple Listing Service OLR & Real Plus, New York State Multiple Listing Services (with over 83,000 member) as well as 4 Stockholder of BNYMLS Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service with over 22,000 real estate member (Most Brokerage firm only belong to one) Jean-Paul Ho currently sits on the Executive Board of Director & Chairman of education for the BNYMLS since 2012 besides being a Realtor Member (Higher standard of R.E ethics) Jean-Paul Ho is also a member of CAREA Chinese American Real Estate Association with thousands of member nationwide & in overseas. And a New York State Certify Real Estate Instructor
Everyone at Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. is insured with Error & Omission’s (E & O) insurance! Would you have a doctor operate on you without malpractice insurance?
With over 25 Years plus experience Jean-Paul Ho & Brooklyn Real Property has built many relationships with non profits, title companies, attorneys, Mortgage Companies & national banks and much more! BRP will bring you the whole package to orchestrate a smooth, stress free and fast closing and help you get maximum dollar amount in your pocket for your property! Every buyer will be pre approved prior to showing your property. (See our pre approval form with DTI) Let us show you how we can maximize the value of your property & investment!
We also do Rentals! When you rent your apartment – how do you or any other Real Estate company qualify their potential tenant? Imagine renting to a convicted sexual child molester with great credit, income & assets? We are the only broker that besides verifying income, reference, occupation, assets & running all 3 credit repository (Trans union, Experian,
Equifax) we will do a FULL background check ( County, State ,Federal, international Criminal check & Municipal search with Tenant landlord court & home visit (making sure they are not hoarders) take pictures on EVERY potential tenant! No FEE to you as landlord?
Thank you again for the Opportunity & taking the time to read this Bio. We believe in building customers for life! Your happiness is very important to Brooklyn Real Property, Inc. & Jean-Paul Ho. You can reach Jean-Paul anytime by calling 347-581-9506
Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner
New York State Certify Real Estate Instructor
Jean-Paul Ho Client, Seller
Jean Paul, the Honest Broker.
Balmain R. Ho, Jean Paul My rating of Jean-Paul as "world class" is truly reflective of the quality and professionalism of his work. One would agree that finding an abled and knowledgeable Realtor with integrity is by no means an easy task. Mr. Jean-Paul is one of such elite Realtor. In addition, his honesty and trustworthiness is unmatched. The real estate field is so crowded with individuals whose interest is often not representative of their Clients. It is also true that navigating the market is very challenging for most of us, and therefore we are left with no other choice but to rely on the Broker for their service to achieve our goal as a buyer or a seller. Having Jean- Paul as your Broker, you would have literally nothing to be concerned about. I am very confident that he would not misrepresent your interest, while providing you with quality and professional service. I first met Jean-Paul in 1997 while in the market as a first time home buyer. I literally knew nothing about real estate and felt vulnerable to unscrupulous Brokers. However, Jean-Paul was very convincing and impressive as someone reliable, honest and straight forward. As my Broker, he was instrumental in helping me close on my first property expeditiously. Since then, we had other transactions and each time the experience was further confirmation of Mr. Jean-Paul's as one very "honest broker".
August 30, 2011
We Were Lucky Mark H. Ho, Jean Paul When we sell our house in Canarsie, we hired an agent from a major franchise for 6 months. The agent only got a very low offer and didn’t sell the house. After that, we contact Jean-Paul and Fillmore Real Estate. They advertised the property on every website and local newspapers. They had open house every weekend and sold the house on the second open house. In order for the faster closing, Jean-Paul helped us to hire a contractor to do a minor construction work in the house and he even helped to pay half of the construction fee. We are very happy about his professional service.
Jean-Paul is very honest, has most experience and has best knowledge about this business. He is the best of the best. We recommend him and Fillmore to all the sellers and buyers.
August 22, 2011
one happy home owner
Nilsa e. Ho, Jean Paul I met Jean Paul in Feb. 2010 at an open house when I was looking into just renting an apartment but thanks to Jean Paul's excellence, professionalism and determination; I am currently a happy home owner. Buying a home can be a very stressful and overwhelming experience and having Jean Paul at my side made the whole experience smooth as possible. Jean Paul repeatedly surpassed every expectation that I had of him, he is a very approachable gentleman who was more than happy to answer all my questions and even sat down with me on numerous occasions and educated me on every aspect of the home buying world. He guided me towards the proper avenues and never misinformed me. He showed an outstanding work attitude, always answered my phone calls and was very patient and informative. Overall, I am very satisfied with my condo-unit and I would definitely recommend Jean Paul Ho to my friends and family.
August 21, 2011
I was lucky Lucjan l. Ho. Jean Paul Jean Paul and his agency were most helpful and professorial throughout my almost 10 years dealing with real estate market in NY. Now I can only say that I was lucky to find them. I recommended Jean Paul to many of my friends and never hear a bad word. My advice: Do not go for flashy and colorful adds - go for experience and professionalism. Call Jean Paul and You will see. Lucjan
August 09, 2011
Delores J. Ho, Jean Paul I have also done business with Fillmore Real Estate, specifically with Jean Paul Ho. I must say my experience was far more different. He patiently walked me through every step of the home buying process. He answered my questions, and I had many questions because I was a first time buyer. We live in a busy world, and I'm sure Jean Paul has lots of clients, but if I called and couldn't speak to him, he did return my messages. I would definitely recommend him and Fillmore Real Estate to anyone I know who is looking to buy.
October 04, 2010
Posted on 07/20/11
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful broker who goes above and beyond to help his customers sell their homes or buy a new one.
Extremely knowledgeable and helpful broker who goes above and beyond to help his customers sell their homes or buy a new one. Anyone interested in selling or purchasing a home or condo should definitely contact Jean Paul Ho.
Posted on 07/20/11
I found Jean Paul Ho very knowledgeable about Real Estate. He was patient to explain the Home buying process to me. I would definitely recommend to him to anyone looking to buy.
I would also like to jump on this bandwagon and extend my gratitude to you for your hard work and diligence. I'm grateful to Michele for referring you to us. I'm just sorry that we weren't able to enlist you from the start And that it took so much time and money to reach our end result, but I am glad that you were the one to see us through this process. It's too bad that other agents/ brokers are not as scrupulous and honest as you but I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping us through this.
As I mentioned to my siblings, this whole ordeal has been very heart wrenching and emotionally draining For us but we will always have the wonderful memories of a house that was a home for so many years Of our lives and will now hopefully provide many happy years to its' new owners.
Hope to see you when we're next in Bklyn! Merry Christmas and a very Happy and prosperous New Year!!
Thank you! Dahlia
I received your voicemail earlier in the week and tried you back. Not sure if you were still in the office this week. I just wanted to say that it has been an absolute pleasure working with you! You are incredible at what you do...really-one of the best I’ve seen! It’s been and honor and truly a pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best! Good luck with your future endeavors and new company! I hope our paths cross and we work together in the near future! Good luck and congrats on moving on!!
Regards, Stephanie Tsolis-Makos, Esq. Marans, Weisz & Newman, LLC 29 Broadway, Suite 2400 New York, NY 10006 T: 212-968-0723 F: 212-785-1828 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Jon Paul..... WOW ... FROM THE DAY YOU CAME INTO THAT COMPANY ... YOU RAISED THE BAR THAT EVERYONE STRIVED TO ACHIEVE. Even though it may have appeared effortless to outsiders. the hard work and commitment to the company and your agent was crystal clear to me. The midnight candle was always BURNING ON Avenue L .... Plotting and planning a course for success.. I am sure your wife and family forgot what you looked like as you buried yourself in work.
Whatever you do it will be a huge success..... it is just very sad to leave and find your way home again ... like you, I left, and I have spent many years trying to find my way... so I know. As much as I learned and grew .... I always felt it was a thankless time in my life. I gave so much of myself to many people. For them it was just the money !!! I wish you every happiness and have the deepest & greatest respect for your accomplishments. Let me know where and when....I want to attend your GRAND OPENING !!!
Best regards, Irene IRENE PAOLI Director REO Resource NYS Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist SFR- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource WLC- Womens Leadership Council SIEDC Green & Clean Council Member SIBOR- Board of Director
Hi Jean Paul, I just want to say I am very sad to see you move on. It has been a pleasure and honor to work with you. I wish you all of the very best in your life and hope to see you again. You are the most hard working person I have ever met as well as being loyal and honorable. I know you will continue to be a huge success in the real estate industry and I know your family is so important to you, so I hope this change enables you to really enjoy your family life even more. Again, I will miss you and wish you all of the very best.
Love Barbara _____________________________ Barbara Mollica Assistant to the President Fillmore Real Estate 2990 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11229 718.907.1103 Office 718.926.1918 Mobile Fillmore.com
Message from the President
I must admit that this week started off a little bit crazy. When Jean Paul Ho and I sat down on Monday, we discussed what his goals were at this stage of his career and we both agreed that it was time to go in different directions. If you know Jean Paul, you know that he is an amazing person. His hard work, dedication and loyalty are all qualities that I admire and cherish in him. Jean Paul has been a part of our family since 1994, and we are grateful for all that he has done to make Fillmore better! Jean Paul has decided to open his own office and get rid of some of the stress associated with the demands of running a branch office and multiple condo projects. We wish him the best in all that he does.
Jean Paul, Ever since I was a little kid I remember my grandparents and my aunt and uncle always speaking so highly of you, you are a true gentleman and professional. You've given almost 2 decades to this company, there is no reason to believe you've let anyone down. You are a major reason why Fillmore is and always will be #1. Thanks for sacrificing so much of your life. You are someone I strive to be like in this industry and I wish you and your family the best of luck. I hope to work with you in the future...come stop by the office when you're down there we'll grab some lunch.
If my grandparents were alive, they'd tell you the same thing. Enjoy your self and take it easy. On behalf of them and the rest of my family.
Best of luck always! Lou Belisario Associate Broker/Manager "The Fort Greene Team" 75 Lafayette Ave
5 Star ***** Rated Real Estate broker numerous website More testimonials available upon your request or visit Trulia, Angie’s list & Zillow plus more